Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Oh How the World Turns

Boy oh boy does life keep going. Even when you just need a five minute break, life says, "No, we must keep moving!" There's so much going on in our lives right now/just got done going on. Some days it feels like treading water to keep your head above the water.

My husband has been in training for the last two years. ONE test determines if he gets to do the job. He did not pass that test. (It's a VERY hard test, and not that many people actually pass it.) So, he's been waiting for three months to find out what job he'll be doing. Finally, he's been assigned a job and will leave in a few weeks to go do some training for it. After a few months, we'll move house to God only knows where.

On top of all that? We're expecting our second child. I have no idea where I'll be delivering as I'm due several months after we will move. It's very strange to think of that. I'm on an anti-nausea for the morning sickness, laxatives because constipation is a side effect of pregnancy AND the anti-nausea meds, prenatals, and my anti-depressant. I feel like an 80 year old lady with the number of pills I need to take some days. I'm very excited for this pregnancy, but I certainly hope it's our last. We'd like one of each gender, and we've already got a girl. We'll see how it goes.

Our daughter is growing and getting smarter every day. I'm really worried about her with the upcoming move as I don't know how she will react. She was only a year when we moved the first time, so it didn't throw her off too much. She's a Cinderella (all things Disney) - loving, must be fully dressed every day, diva. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am truly in awe of this kid! It's amazing to me to watch her grow and learn and develop a personality. She is funny, loving, caring, and inquisitive. She is my little miracle.


As far as my mild depression/anxiety, I've been on the anti depressant for a month now. I am truly seeing a difference in myself with it. I'm not as stressed, little things don't get to me as quickly, and I don't even have the same amount of road rage as before. I'm calmer in general, and I feel better. I'm so blessed to have friends that pushed me to do something about it instead of letting me be afraid/paranoid to do so.

That's all the updates I have for now. 


God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment