Friday, March 1, 2013

The Not-So-Together Housewife

I'm not the best housewife ever. My house is NOT always immaculate, the kid isn't always dressed to the nines, and dinner isn't always ready when my husband walks in the door. But, I do my best. Yes, I have clutter around, and yes, if you go upstairs, you'll find my dirty little secret (I rarely clean it).

But this week, I've been good. I've kept the house (downstairs) pretty darn clean, even cleaned our bathroom upstairs, and kept dishes done. I've done the floors more than once this week, and keeping things done throughout the week, keeps it clean easier. Yep. You've heard it on blogs galore, pinterest pins about keeping your house clean in 15 minutes, etc. It does work. If you a "little" cleaning every day, it's really not that bad. Not that I scrub baseboards or anything. I still have laundry that needs folding...but hey...overall, it's clean and I feel great. 


Just a short note/blog. I am about to go do 'busy housewife stuff' and get tea made for a spouse get together, and then host a Lia Sophia party. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment