Friday, January 14, 2011

OH NO!!! I'm NOT a Gemini??? Oh wait, yes I am...

So, Everyone has been all abuzz the past two days about the '13th constellation and how it affects you'. Guess what? IF you are Westerner, it doesn't affect you. Why? because OUR Zodiac isn't actually based on the constellatins. Rather, it's based on seasons. Two equinoxes which are ALWAYS the start of two Zodiac signs. Guess what that means? If you were born as "Gemini" you are still a Gemini, no matter what some CRACK out there says.

Granted, what this guy has said is true. It's been known for a really long time, and IS NOT NEWS!! It's just someone trying to make a name for themself by messing with people's emotions. In fact, I didn't know so many of my friends actually identified so heavily with their sign until yesterday. I've always believed there are certain parts of it that are dead on, but I don't live my life by my horoscope.

The news articles telling everyone that this is nothing new, don't rush out and have your tattoo of the twins removed, aren't being seen. Everyone's too ready to be up in arms and say "I was BORN a Gemini and I'll always be one, no crack pot can tell me what I am." Well, guys, you are half right.

Everyone just chill. Sit back, read the same hororscope you've been reading all your life, and drink your coffee. Shhh. It's okay. We will all live.

No comments:

Post a Comment